Thursday, December 10, 2009

La Última Clase :(

Wow. I cant believe that tomorrow is our last day of classes. Honestly, it feels like I have been here for about 2 months, but 4 no way! Time flies...and I really do believe it now. Dont get me wrong I am so excited to see my friends and family back home. I miss them all dearly and I cant wait to give them all a VERY BIG hug! However, my time here has just felt so short.

I keep telling myself that I am not really leaving and that its not really our last day of classes, but reality is...it is. As most of you probably know, I am not very good with change. It was hard to come here and leave behind everything I had known for 18 years, and now its going to be REALLY hard to leave behind what I now have known for 4 months. I know it doesnt sounds like a lot of time but I have really gotten used to my life here. Things are so much simpler and its not always go go go and do do do. Things just kind flow around here.

Bueno. Right now I am just going to talk about school and then I will update one last time before I make my journey back home. I wish you could all meet my teachers. They are so amazing. They are not just teachers but they are my friends. I can talk to them about anything. Yes classes were tough sometimes and sometimes I just didnt want to learn anymore spanish. But when those times came, as a class, we would go around the town and explore the culture and just talk about life. I mean honestly sounds like my kind of school, and it def. is. Towards the end we started just talking about different themes during class or different topics, that way we could practice using ALL the different verb tenses. I would have never thought I could actually carry on these conversations for so long and really be able to state my point or my opinion. Now, I can talk and talk and talk. Trust me, I can talk just as much in spanish as I can in english, and we all know that is alot. The joke around here is that I never stop talking and I can always talk about anything, anywhere, at anytime, and I am not going to deny it because I know its true. This is prob. why I also write alot.

Wow. I could just keep typing and typing and typing about everything that has happend and about how you all should come to Interaction and learn spanish because there is no better or faster way, or how amazing my experience is...but I will save that for when I get back and we can go get some coffee or dinner and I can talk your ear off :)

I love you guys very much and I cant wait to share my experience with you guys. I would love to get together with each and everyone of you just to share everything...but only if you have the time and are interested!

SEE YALL IN 1 WEEK

p.s be prepared to here me speak a lot in spanish cause I kinda dont want to speak spanish...and my english...well its pretty bad...haha love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sweetie! I hope your going away party was fun last night, I know this is hard for you, I am the same way and I don't like change either, but as you said...God does have a plan and sometimes during change is when we grow the most because we have to rely on Him. I am so very proud of you, for your journey there, and your desire tp speak spanish so you can have relationships with those you have served many years. It has gone by so fast it seems like you just left and yet I miss you as if you have been gone a lifetime. My only regret is that I will not be able to carry on a conversation beyond my basic holas, ect. You inspire me for sure, i love you sweetie see you soon.

    ReplyDelete