Saturday, August 22, 2009

And the journey begins....

Hey guys! Wow just surreal that I am standing here getting ready to leave...I cant believe it is 4 in the morning on the day I am leaving for Chihuahua. Before I know it I will be saying goodbye to my family, hopping on a plane, and starting a new chapter in my life. Right now I honestly dont know what to feel. I can honestly say that every emotion is running through my head...just to think I will be in a foreign country for 4 months learning a foreign language is crazy on its own! Some may say I am crazy, but I have no doubt that this is part of Gods plan for me and that he is going to use this experience to grow me, shape me, and prepare me for the future! I ask for yall's prayer. Just pray for safety and strength when times get tough and I just want to quit and come home. Please just remember me in your thoughts. I cant wait to begin this journey, but at the same time it is so hard leaving a life I have known for 18 years. My church, friends, and family have been a HUGE part in my life and without the people and the support, I wouldn't be where I am today and who I am today. So, thank you!

I love yall and this blog is just going to be a place where I can share how God is using me and working in my life and the fun adventures I will encounter on my journey! Love you guys!

If you want to send me a letter while I am in Chihuahua...heres the address

Interaction-Courtney Parlin

Republica de Cuba 516

Colonia Panamericana

Chihuahua, Chihuahua, Mexico

CP 31200

No comments:

Post a Comment